DescriptionThe Drill Hall was built by Arthur Walter in 1881 and in addition to being used by the Territorial Army, was used for meetings and dances.
The first associated photograph was taken in early 1970 and shows the entrance. The second photograph shows the view from inside the forecourt taken in the mid 1970s before the hall was demolished to make way for what is now (2018) Erftstadt Court.
SourceWokingham A Pictorial History by J. and R. Lea
“Drill Hall,” Wokingham's Virtual Museum, accessed July 9, 2020, https://wokingham-tc.gov.uk/museum/document/WTH0374.